Picking the right gear is essential to one golfer’s success.
Golf is one of, if not the most equipment-dependent sport by nature. And arguably, a player is only as good as not only how good his equipment is, but also how fit the equipment is to his current skill level, play style, and preference.
Using mismatched equipment will not only reduce your maximum potential but can also hurt the player’s overall game.
Center of Gravity Placement
Adjustability and Personalization
Newer wedges now have the ability to adjust its loft angle by adjusting the hosel. Newer drivers have movable weights to personalize your center of gravity placement. And that is just to name a few, we can expect many more ways to fine tune and personalize our clubs in the years to come.
If you don’t want to pick your clubs individually, you have the option of picking a full iron set. This includes all the clubs you need to hit the golf course.
- Best Golf Clubs For Beginners: What I Wish I Had Bought When I Started
- TaylorMade M2 Iron Set, Full Review: Should You Buy It?
- Callaway Men’s Apex CF16 Iron Set Review: Is it 2017’s Best Iron Set?
- Best Golf Clubs For Seniors
- Best Irons For Mid Handicappers
- Best Irons For Beginners and High Handicappers
- The Most Forgiving Irons
- Best Golf Clubs For The Money
- Best Golf Clubs For Women
- Best Junior Golf Clubs: Top 10 Sets For Kids & Juniors (2020)
- 10 Best Forged Irons Tested & Reviewed (2020 Buyer’s Guide)
- Wilson Ultra Golf Clubs Review: Is It The Best Set? (2020)
- Callaway Strata Review: The Best Golf Club Set in 2020?
- 10 Best Intermediate Golf Clubs (2020 Buying Guide)
- The Best Blade Irons: Our Top 10 Picks in 2020
- Best Golf Drivers in 2020
- Ultimate Guide to Buying A Beginner’s Golf Driver
- TaylorMade R15 Driver Extensive Review (and compared to the new M1!)
- Callaway XR 16 Driver Review: Did Boeing’s engineers make it better?
- Cobra Fly Z Driver Series Review: The Finest Distance Driver?
- Here Are The Most Forgiving Drivers
- Best Golf Drivers For Mid Handicappers
- Best Golf Drivers For Seniors
- TaylorMade RBZ Review – Should You Buy It? (2020 Review)
- Callaway Epic Flash Driver: Should You Buy It? (2020 Review)
- 2020 TaylorMade M4 Driver Full Review: Is It Worth It?
- Here’s The 10 Best Drivers For A Slice (2020 Buying Guide)
- The 10 Most Forgiving Drivers of 2020
- The Best TaylorMade Driver You Need to Have in 2020
- Best Fairway Woods For High Handicappers: The 2020 Complete Review
- Callaway Mavrik Fairway Wood: Should You Buy it? (2020)
- 2020 TaylorMade SIM Fairway Wood Review: Should You Buy It?
Hybrids offer a mix between irons and woods. Here are our buying guides on the best hybrid golf clubs:
- Ultimate Guide to Buying Game Improvement Golf Irons
- A Dead Simple Guide To Picking The Best Driving Iron
- Here’s The Best Golf Wedges Of 2020: Reviewed & Tested
- XE1 Wedge Review: Is This Club Too Good To Be True?
- How To Succeed at Bunker Shots: Here Are The Best Sand Wedges
- Mack Daddy 2: The Ultimate Wedge For Ambitious Golfers?
- Square Strike Wedge Review: The Best Wedge In 2020?
- Cleveland CBX 2 Wedge Review: 2020 Buying Guide
- C3i Wedge Review: Should You Buy It? (2020 Review)
- Best Gap Wedges: Top 10 Picks to Purchase in 2020
- Best Lob Wedges in 2020 – Top 10 Picks
- Best Sand Wedge for Beginners: Top 10 Picks in 2020
Putters are there to help you finish a hole. Here are our recommended articles:
- Best Mallet Putters: Our Ultimate Buying Guide
- The Best Putters For High Handicappers & Beginners
- Best Blade Putters in 2020 – Top 10 Most Wanted Picks
- The 10 Best Putters For Golfers in 2020
We’ve also reviewed the GX7 as a golf club.
What’s In The Bag
Regularly, we also analyze what equipment pro players use. Here’s the golfers’ clubs we have analyzed so far:
- Justin Rose WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Jordan Spieth WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Dustin Johnson WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Xander Schauffele WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Brooks Koepka WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Jason Day WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
- Luke List WITB: Here’s Every Club He Uses in 2020
Let us begin by stating the fact: not all golf balls are created the same. Seemingly an obvious fact, it is often overlooked by many golfers, beginners, and professionals alike.
Thus, choosing the right ball that suits your current level, swing speeds, swing arcs, and your overall playstyle can significantly improve your game to new heights. It is understandable that with so many brands, types, and features available in the market, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. Golf balls are essential to getting you to a lower score: quality balls go further and react better on impact.
- What Are The Best Golf Balls For High Handicappers?
- Titleist V1/V1x Golf Ball Review: The Best In The Market?
- How To Buy The Best Golf Balls For Beginners [2020 Update]
- What Are The Best Golf Balls For Seniors?
- TaylorMade TP5 & TP5X Review (2020): Should You Buy It?
- Here’s The Best Premium Golf Balls In 2020 (Product Reviews)
- 2020 Titleist AVX Golf Ball Review: Should You Buy It?
On top of golf clubs and balls, you’ll also need additional equipment.
- We Reveal The 9 Best Golf Gloves For Grip & Comfort (Updated 2020)
- The Best Golf Shoes: Reviewed and Tested
- Best Golf Push Carts Reviewed to Ease Your Golfer’s Life
- Best Golf GPS Apps: Why You Need To Use One Today
- Best Golf Mats: Here Are This Year’s Best Picks
- Best Golf Grips: Our Pick After Trying Out 50+ Products [2020 Update]
- The 8 Most Comfortable Golf Shoes (Best For Walking In 2020)
- Best Golf Swing Analyzers: Our Top 10 Products For Golfers (2020)
- The 10 Best Golf GPS Watches & Handheld Devices (For 2020)
- Here Are The 10 Best Golf Training Aids (Read This Before Buying)
- We Reveal The Best Sunglasses To Play Golf (Updated 2020)
- We Reveal The Best Golf Bags (Top Picks)
- The 12 Best Golf Rangefinders (2020 Buyer’s Guide)
- Best Travel Bags: Here’s The Best Ones To Protect Your Clubs
- Best Golf Pants: 12 Stylish & Comfortable Pairs You Need (2020)
- The 10 Best Golf Umbrellas (2020 Buying Review)
- 10 Best Indoor Putting Greens In 2020 (Buying Guide)
- 10 Best Golf Buckets Hats For Sun Protection (2020 Buyer’s Guide)
- TecTecTec VPRO 500S Rangefinder: The Best In Business For 2020?
- 10 Best Golf Shirts For Men & Women (2020 Buying Guide)
- 10 Best Golf Cart Bags to Buy in 2020
- Here’s The Best Golf Towels For 2020 (Buying Guide)
- 10 Best Waterproof Golf Shoes: Our Expert Reviews in 2020
- The Best Home Golf Simulators in 2020 (Buying Guide)
- The 7 Best Golf Ball Retrievers in 2020
- The 10 Best Golf Nets in 2020
- The Best Golf Tees in 2020 – Top 10 Picks and Expert Review
- The Best Golf Rain Gear in 2020 – Top 10 Picks
- What To Wear Golfing – Proper Attire Guide On The Course
- 2020‘s Best Sunday Golf Bag (Top 10 In-Depth Reviews)
- Optishot 2 Review: Is It Worth Buying In 2020?
- 10 Best Golf Chippers – Top Picks in 2020