Picking the right gear is essential to one golfer’s success.
Golf is one of, if not the most equipment-dependent sport by nature. And arguably, a player is only as good as not only how good his equipment is, but also how fit the equipment is to his current skill level, play style, and preference.
Using mismatched equipment will not only reduce your maximum potential but can also hurt the player’s overall game.
Center of Gravity Placement
Adjustability and Personalization
Newer wedges now have the ability to adjust its loft angle by adjusting the hosel. Newer drivers have movable weights to personalize your center of gravity placement. And that is just to name a few, we can expect many more ways to fine tune and personalize our clubs in the years to come.
If you don’t want to pick your clubs individually, you have the option of picking a full iron set. This includes all the clubs you need to hit the golf course.
- Best Golf Clubs For Beginners: What I Wish I Had Bought When I Started
- TaylorMade M2 Iron Set, Full Review: Should You Buy It?
- Callaway Men’s Apex CF16 Iron Set Review: Is it 2017’s Best Iron Set?
- Best Golf Clubs For Seniors
- Best Irons For Mid Handicappers
- Best Irons For Beginners and High Handicappers
- The Most Forgiving Irons
- Best Golf Clubs For The Money
- Best Golf Clubs For Women
- Best Junior Golf Clubs: Top 10 Sets For Kids & Juniors (2019)
- Best Golf Drivers in 2019
- Ultimate Guide to Buying A Beginner’s Golf Driver
- TaylorMade R15 Driver Extensive Review (and compared to the new M1!)
- Callaway XR 16 Driver Review: Did Boeing’s engineers make it better?
- Cobra Fly Z Driver Series Review: The Finest Distance Driver?
- Here Are The Most Forgiving Drivers
- Best Golf Drivers For Mid Handicappers
- Best Golf Drivers For Seniors
We’ve also reviews some of the best driver shafts.
Hybrids offer a mix between irons and woods. Here are our buying guides on the best hybrid golf clubs:
- Ultimate Guide to Buying Game Improvement Golf Irons
- A Dead Simple Guide To Picking The Best Driving Iron
- Here’s The Best Golf Wedges Of 2019: Reviewed & Tested
- XE1 Wedge Review: Is This Club Too Good To Be True?
- How To Succeed at Bunker Shots: Here Are The Best Sand Wedges
- Mack Daddy 2: The Ultimate Wedge For Ambitious Golfers?
Putters are there to help you finish a hole. Here are our recommended articles:
Let us begin by stating the fact: not all golf balls are created the same. Seemingly an obvious fact, it is often overlooked by many golfers, beginners, and professionals alike.
Thus, choosing the right ball that suits your current level, swing speeds, swing arcs, and your overall playstyle can significantly improve your game to new heights. It is understandable that with so many brands, types, and features available in the market, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. Golf balls are essential to getting you to a lower score: quality balls go further and react better on impact.
On top of golf clubs and balls, you’ll also need additional equipment.
- We Reveal The 9 Best Golf Gloves For Grip & Comfort (Updated 2019)
- The Best Golf Shoes: Reviewed and Tested
- Best Golf Push Carts Reviewed to Ease Your Golfer’s Life
- Best Golf GPS Apps: Why You Need To Use One Today
- Best Golf Mats: Here Are This Year’s Best Picks
- Best Golf Grips: Our Pick After Trying Out 50+ Products [2019 Update]
- The 8 Most Comfortable Golf Shoes (Best For Walking In 2019)
- Best Golf Swing Analyzers: Our Top 10 Products For Golfers (2019)
- The 10 Best Golf GPS Watches & Handheld Devices (For 2019)
- Here Are The 10 Best Golf Training Aids (Read This Before Buying)
- We Reveal The Best Sunglasses To Play Golf (Updated 2019)
- We Reveal The Best Golf Bags (Top Picks)
- The 12 Best Golf Rangefinders (2019 Buyer’s Guide)
- Best Travel Bags: Here’s The Best Ones To Protect Your Clubs