Best Socks Overall: Feetures Elite Max
“Stay comfortable and stylish with Feetures Elite Max. it offers maximum golf cushioning, advanced technology for arch support, and mesh fabric design for the ultimate comfort.”
Best Novelty Socks: Lavley Funny Socks
“Novelty socks? The Lavley Funny Socks has got you covered with its many funny slogans and colorful designs!“
Best Luxury Socks: Under Armour Adult Resistor
“Featuring a dynamic toe security, top-notch moisture-wicking, and exceptional construction, you can’t find any other socks that are more luxurious than the Under Armour Adult Resistor.”
All golfers want to be comfortable on the course, and one of the most overlooked areas of a golf outfit is socks. From wicking properties that keep moisture away from the skin to fabric that offers breathability, the best golf socks are vital to maintaining a wholly snug and comfy experience on the links.
From ankle socks to low-cut socks to no-show socks, there are several different styles for golfers to choose from that will complement their outfits and protect their feet.
The best golf socks on our list for 2022 help keep your feet dry and cushioned, along with moderate arch support and exceptional golf performance.
Last updated on 2022-11-16. The links are affiliate links. Product images are served from Amazon Product Advertising API.
Table of Contents
- The Rundown:
- Featured Recommendations
- Best Golf Socks
- Feetures Elite Max Socks
- Lavley Funny Socks
- Under Armour Adult Resistor Socks
- Foot Joy Men’s ProDry Sport Socks
- FootJoy ProDry Roll Tab Socks
- Hot Sox Sporting Crew
- Paplus Low Cut Socks
- Swiftwick Maxus Zero Socks
- Gold Toe Double Eagle Socks
- Stance Golf Low Sock
- Nike Dri-Fit Socks
- Under Armour HeatGear Tech No-Show Sock
- Feetures Elite Max Socks
- Complete Your Footwear
Best Golf Socks
- Best Overall: Feetures Elite Max
- Best Novelty: Lavley Funny Socks
- Best Luxury: Under Armour Adult Resistor
- Best Moisture Wicking Socks: Foot Joy Men's ProDry Sport
- Best Snug Fit: FootJoy ProDry Roll Tab
- Most Breathable: Hot Sox Sporting Crew
- Best Minimalist Design: Paplus Low Cut
- Most Versatile: Swiftwick Maxus Zero
- Best for Toe Comfort: Gold Toe Double Eagle
- Best Luxury Low-Cut Socks: Stance Golf Low Sock
- Best Value: Nike Dri-Fit Ankle Socks
- Best No-Show: Under Armour HeatGear Tech No-Show Sock
Feetures Elite Max Socks
Best Golf Socks Overall
- Maximum golf cushioning that supports the toe and heel
- Advanced technology keeps the arch support strong with athletic style
- Mesh fabric design offers comfort with high performance
Our choice for the best overall option is the Feetures Elite Max. With each pair of these best golf socks from Feetures, you’ll find targeted compression that crafts the perfect feel and comfort for the toe, arches, and heels.
The no-show socks provide maximum arch support moisture-wicking and are available at a great price, making the Feetures a terrific buy.
Lavley Funny Socks
Best Novelty Golf Socks
- Colorful designs with funny slogans on the sole of the crew socks
- Premium knit that maintains durability over many years
- With spandex blend, the socks stretch with the foot for maximum comfort
If you love crew socks with style and a sense of humor, this pair from Lavley offer comfort for the feet and ankle. Made from a spandex blend, the latest Lavley crew sock has an incredibly gentle, soft feel with each step.
The Lavely crew socks provide golf-specific gear to keep you comfy and dry during every good round you play.
Under Armour Adult Resistor Socks
Best Luxury Golf Socks
- Dynamic toe security with a snug fit to keep feet secure in golf shoes
- Top-notch moisture wicking to keep feet cool and dry
- Exceptional Under Armour construction made with a comfortable spandex
A great pair of socks from Under Armour, their Adult Resistor no-show socks are best for golfers who want their socks to be invisible. A terrific buy for golfers who want a durable luxury sock that utilizes innovative technology to secure the foot with every long step you take on the course.
Foot Joy Men’s ProDry Sport Socks
Best Moisture Wicking Golf Socks
- Best for wicking away moisture from feet for a dry experience
- Available in three colors that mesh well with golf outfit
- Utilizes advanced technology design
From FootJoy comes an exciting sports sock from their Pro Dry line. The ankle socks offer an excellent fit, plenty of toe room, and exceptional support and moisture-wicking combination. A terrific pair of socks for your golf round, the FootJoy is terrific for long feet and offers premium heel padding for maximum comfort.
FootJoy ProDry Roll Tab Socks
Best Snug Fit Golf Socks
- Excellent name-brand sock that helps keep your feet cool
- Available in four different designs and colors
- Wonderfully comfortable for long play days on the links
A terrific buy for golfers that need a first-rate golf sock, the FootJoy ProDry Roll Tab helps make your day on the course comfy with exceptional drying capabilities. While a lesser sock might fail to wick away sweat, the latest best golf socks from the company are highly capable of lifting moisture off the skin for an incredibly comfortable experience.
Hot Sox Sporting Crew
Most Breathable Golf Socks
- Terrific socks for golfers who love to have fun with their outfit
- Best for wearing with pants as they offer premium sweat-free breathing
- Snug fit that provides an even feeling with each step to help boost your golf game
One of the best golf socks for those golfers who love color at the golf clubs, the Hot Sox Sporting socks are wonderfully made. These latest, new to the market socks save you time because you won’t constantly adjust them after each hole. The Hot Sox stays in place while staying cool, even on the hottest days.
Paplus Low Cut Socks
Best Minimalist Golf Socks Design
- Targeted compression zones increase blood flow for better foot reaction
- Exceptional moisture control keeps each foot cool throughout the day
- Best golf socks for using off the links
From Paplus comes a very solid pair of golf socks that offer a tremendous feeling that carries you through your day on the links. With thin well-made fabric at its heart, this line of Paplus golf gear minimizes blisters and is ideal for everyday use, making it a great buy.
Swiftwick Maxus Zero Socks
Most Versatile Golf Socks
- Wonderfully cushioned to carry your feet throughout the day
- Excellent buy with affordable price and first-rate comfort
- Socks that offer no-appearance versatility
Another versatile pair of golf socks is the Swiftwick Maxus Zero. They reduce moisture from the inside of the shoe to help you maintain fresh feet throughout your round. The socks come with two appearance options, including a minimal visibility option.
Gold Toe Double Eagle Socks
Best Golf Socks for Toe Comfort
- Tri-blend material moves well with the foot to keep each toe comfortable
- Terrific for big game players who need high-functioning golf socks
- Double tabs on the front and back of socks help provide a wonderful fitting
Hard to find golf socks that meet the standard of the Gold Toe Double Eagle. Long known as one of the best manufacturers of first-rate golf socks, the Double Eagle is ideal for the links offers a tri-blend stretchable material that is easy on the foot to help you play your best golf.
Stance Golf Low Sock
Best Luxury Low-Cut Golf Socks
- Athletic ankle cut for premium comfort and fit
- Seamless toe closure offers stretch with each step
- High-quality knit material provides durability for long-lasting performance
Known for their colorful athletic socks, Stance also produces a dynamically fun low-cut golf sock. Offering cushion and maximum comfort, the Stance Golf Sock provides a seamless toe enclosure that moves gracefully with every stride. Easily one of the most comfortable, well-made golf socks on the market, the Stance sock delivers premium performance.
Nike Dri-Fit Socks
Best Value Golf Socks
- Half-cushion terry foot offers shock absorption with maximum comfort
- Left/Right-specific socks for a customized fit
- Ribbed hem keeps the socks in place while moving
For golfers that want a high-ankle name brand golf sock, the Nike Dri-Fit model provides wicking material that always keeps your feet fresh on the golf course. With specific left and right socks, the Dri-Fit offers customization for each foot. The sock’s reinforced toe and heel also keep the foot locked in place while walking the links.
Under Armour HeatGear Tech No-Show Sock
Best No-Show Golf Socks
- Impressive durability with cushioned in-step for maximum comfort
- Exceptional arch support keeps feet fresh over the course of a round
- Polyester-Spandex material-mix offers stretch and flexibility
Like their clothes, Under Armour provides golfers with a high-quality golf sock with a no-show cut. Made with a mix of polyester and spandex, the sock moves comfortably with the foot with dynamic arch support. A great, high-grade golf sock that keeps your feet dry with anti-odor technology, the Under Armour HeatGear Tech No-Show Sock is wonderfully capable.
What Socks Do Professional Golfers Wear?
Professional golfers typically wear the socks provided by their sponsors, but most of them choose a no-show or low-cut style. Since they walk several miles per round, the socks must provide stretch, comfort, and no-slip performance.
What Is Special About Golf Socks?
Golf socks are built to provide support during the round. Since golfers use a great deal of movement while on the golf course, the socks must provide comfort, padding to prevent blisters, and exceptional stretch while walking. Regularly modeled after common athletic socks, golf socks also typically carry a no-show or athletic-cut style.
What Are Copper Fit Socks?
Copper Fit socks provide compression to the lower calf and foot for better circulation while participating in golf. Marketed to older golfers, the Copper Fit takes their name because the company claims that the material is copper-infused to keep feet fresh for the entire round.
Complete Your Footwear
Check these related buying guides: