Best Overall: PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Caged
“Expect an outstanding play with the PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Caged golf shoe. It features PUMA’s patented Ignite Foam support system, waterproof outer layer, and quality synthetic sole making it the best high-end golf shoes today!”
Best Stability Option: FootJoy Pro/SI
“With a high-grade waterproof leather outer layer, versatile spike system, and a two-year warranty on its waterproofing, the FootJoy Pro/SI offers a lightweight feel, snug instep, and a strong foundation!”
Best Luxury Option: ECCO S-Three
“Get the best benefits and perks for advanced golfers with the ECCO S-Three golf shoe. It has maximum swinging power, a high-grade leather outer layer, and a gore-tex interior making it more reliable, comfortable, and durable!”
The most expensive golf shoes on the market in 2022 offer a wide variety of exciting characteristics such as a waterproof outer layer, a foam interior that cushions the foot, and advanced technology that keeps the foot grounded for maximum power during the swing.
While all golfers want their golf shoes to offer comfort, they also want playability. The six shoes on our list all offer high-quality design, well-made materials, and a premium combination of flexibility and support.
In our review of the most expensive golf shoes of 2022, we’ll take a deeper look at what makes each golf shoe stand out and worth your hard-earned money.
We also tested and reviewed the top 10 best golf shoe bags of 2022, a must-have after buying your golf shoes!
Last updated on 2022-11-29. The links are affiliate links. Product images are served from Amazon Product Advertising API.
Table of Contents
Most Expensive Golf Shoes in 2022
- Best Golf Shoes Overall: PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Caged
- Best Stability Option: FootJoy Pro/SI
- Best Luxury Option: ECCO S-Three
- Best Value Option: FootJoy Traditions
- Best Flexibility Option: FootJoy Hyperflex
- Most Fashionable Option: Adidas ZG21
PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Caged
Best Overall Option
- Excellent piece of golf gear with outstanding traction
- Waterproof outer layer with high-grade support
- High-quality synthetic sole offers a flexible walk
Our top choice, the PUMA Ignite Pwradapt Caged provides an exceptional fit due in large part to the company’s patented Ignite Foam support system. Golfers will find the Ignite shoe offers outstanding play for its elevated price.
Great for golfers that want a well-made waterproof shoe that cleans easily and will last for many years, the PUMA shoe is an undeniable winner.
Best Stability Option
- Two-year waterproofing warranty
- Top-flight shoe provides rounded toe with snug instep
- Performance leather offers lightweight feel
From Footjoy, the Pro/SI delivers a solid fit system with a high-grade waterproof leather outer layer that makes the shoe a dream to wear on the links. This golf shoe provides a two-year warranty on its waterproofing, plus a versatile spike system that easily grips the turf for a strong foundation.
Best Luxury Option
- Maximum swinging power with strong midsole
- High-grade leather outer layer provides durability
- Gore-tex interior keeps water away from the skin
The ECCO S-Three provides exceptional luxury with a range of great benefits and perks for advanced golfers. Highlighted by the washable insole, the S-Three gives players the comfort of a Nike shoe with the company’s patented reliability and durability over many future rounds.
Best Value Option
- Classic look works well with traditional golf attire
- Rounded toe helps toes naturally spread within the shoe
- Easier to afford with moderate price point
For a classic look, it does not get better than the Traditions golf shoe from FootJoy. At a moderate price point, the Traditions remains one of the best golf shoes if you are looking for a leather foundation. The shoe’s rounded toe boosts comfort and creates a more comfortable stride as you move through your game.
Best Flexibility Option
- Lightweight mesh outer layer keeps interior dry and comfortable
- Provides exceptional comfort with 2-year waterproof warranty
- Great for long game with excellent gripping power
The Hyperflex shoe offers the comfort and flash of Nike shoes, with the dependability only provided by Footjoy. These golf shoes offer a performance mesh outer layer that keeps the interior free from moisture while providing airflow, a terrific match for any player.
Most Fashionable Option
- Low-cut spikes provides heel stability for fast swing speeds
- Flexible sole makes for comfortable walking and play
- Four different color combinations to match any outfit
From Adidas, the ZG21 shoes gives the player multiple color combinations to match any outfit in their closet. These shoes also provide a healthy range of dynamic perks including a cushioned midsole, a low-cut spike cluster for far-reaching gripping power, and a lightweight feel that makes it easy to stride along the fairway.