We Bring The Cold Hard Truth To Reviewing Golf Equipment
We’re here to guide you so you get the game improvements you deserve.
At Golf Influence, we take pride in always reviewing products that can truly make a difference in our reader’s golf game. Each of our review pages is thoroughly double-checked by golf experts, coachers, and even PGAs for accuracy, trustworthiness & comprehensiveness.
We pride ourselves on following strict journalistic standards and ethics, and our operation is NEVER altered by anyone outside of our organization. If we don’t like a product, we tell you like it is.
Since 2016, we have published more than 200 articles. For each article we publish, a rigorous testing protocol is followed – nothing is left to chance.
Our trained team of editors, publishers and golfers validate each individual review before publication. GolfInfluence’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from the editorial staff to ensure each review follows precisely the testing protocol below. We also regularly submit our reviews to beginners, mid handicappers and scratch golfers, to ensure it perfectly matches the needs of golfers of all skill levels.
You can learn more about our mission, as well as meet our content team on the about page.
Since 2016, our work has attracted the interest of the largest online publications, including the privilege to have our editorial team publish content on GolfWRX, the United States Golf Teachers Federation or even the World Golf Awards Association. Golf Influence has also been quoted as a trusted golf reference in golf articles from wikiHow, one of the largest online community in the world.
Here’s the nutshell: you can trust us.
Golf Influence’s Testing Core Values
Our testing protocol is based on the following core values:
- Data-first: we will conduct extensive testing to ensure that for any product, the performance announced by the manufacturer matches what we actually witness during testing. We also thoroughly fact-check and record the performance results of the clubs we review when testing on the golf course – if something is off, we mention it in the review.
- By golfers, for golfers: Every review we complete has the individual golfer in mind at all times. All reviewers on this website have a proven record of hitting the golf course for years, some even competing at a professional level. Our aim is to consistently improve our testing process so it is as transparent as possible.
- Independent: we strike on our opinion being completely unbiased. We buy the products ourselves, and conduct testing in our labs. Manufacturers do not know when we review their products, nor do they have any way to influence our verdict on their products. We do not accept any money in exchange of reviews.
We are your shortcut to getting your hands on the best golf equipment there is, at the most affordable priceGolf Influence’s motto.
Any questions? We’d love to hear from you!
We love to interact and communicate with our readers. If you have any questions about our reviews, or if you want personalized advice, feel free to hit us up. Here’s a few ways you can get in touch with us:
- Fill out our contact form
- Send us a tweet @jofullergolf
- Write us a message on Instagram
- Write us a message on Facebook
- You can always email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call us at +1 531-365-0209
- Or if you’re really old school, you can send us a mail at 9169 W State Street #782, Garden City, ID 83714.
We are usually able to reply within a few days.