Best Overall: No Goof Golf Divot Repair Tool
“Need more versatility from your divot repair tools? You’ll surely love the No Goof Golf Divot Repair Tool. It features a textured grip, two long prongs, and a rest notch.”
Best Value Option: Mile High Divot Tool
“With around 40 colors to choose from, the Mile High Divot Tool is sure to match with any club or bag color. It’s a very well-made metal tool with a premium textured grip.”
Best NFL Option: Team Golf NFL Divot Tool
“Featuring a large ball mark with NFL team’s logo, the Team Golf NFL Divot Tool is a favorite among football fans who love golf. “
Every golfer must take care of their divots on the green. By repairing the divots, the green stays healthy and the golf course maintains its beauty.
But too many golfers don’t use proper tools to repair their divots, instead using tees and other punishing tools to fix the turf.
Finding the best divot tool is incredibly important for golfers looking to maintain the putting surface of greens at their favorite club. And today’s divot repair tools also come with several wonderful additional functions such as groove cleaner, integrated pencil sharpener, and stainless steel body.
A wonderful divot repair tool makes the process of restoring the green back to original shape a pain-free process.
On our list of the best golf divot tools, we take a look at 15 of the best divot tools on the market today.
Last updated on 2021-05-17. The links are affiliate links. Product images are served from Amazon Product Advertising API.
Table of Contents
- The Rundown:
- Featured Recommendations
- Best Golf Divot Tools in 2021
- No Goof Golf Divot Repair Tool
- Mile High Divot Tool
- Team Golf NFL Divot Tool
- Callaway 4-in-1 Divot Repair Tool
- Visualize Premium Divot Repair Tool
- Birdicorn 6-in-1 Divot Tool
- Callaway Divot Tool
- Frogger Ball Marker and Divot Tool
- BettGolf Divot Repair Tool
- Birdie Hunter Repair Tool and Ball Marker
- Mile High Life US States Divot Repair Tool
- SelfieGolf Multi Divot Tool
- Scotty Cameron Divot Tool
- Golters Divot Repair Tool
- Pitchfix Divot Repair Tool
- No Goof Golf Divot Repair Tool
- Questions & Answers
Best Golf Divot Tools in 2021
No Goof Golf Divot Repair Tool
Best All-Around Option
- One of best multi-function golf accessories for beginning players
- Exceptional gift for players who need more versatility from their divot repair tools
- Excellent ball mark that remains flat to the putting surface
Our choice for the best divot tool is from No Goof. Featuring a flat ball marker, two long prongs to repair your ball marks, and a textured grip for easy handling, the No Goof accessory is a dynamic device to help you move on and get ready for your putt.
The product also features a rest notch that keeps your club off the wet course to save your grips. An excellent gift, the No Goof accessory is an absolute winner.
Mile High Divot Tool
Best Value Option
- Made with all metal, offering premium textured grip
- One of the flattest ball markers for your ball
- Close to 40 colors available to match any bag or club color
Our best value choice is the Mile High Divot Tool. With close to 40 colors available, this highly functional golf accessory is a well-made best divot tool option for golfers on a budget.
With a foldable prong set, the Mile High model is great if you need a flat magnetic ball marker along with a metal body that makes it simple to carry and hold to repair your divot marks.
Team Golf NFL Divot Tool
Best NFL Option
- Large ball mark with NFL team’s logo highlights this best divot tool
- Excellent gift for football fans who love golf
- Available with logos of all 32 NFL teams
If you are a fan of the NFL, then the logo-driven tool from Team Golf is a must-have addition to your bag. The divot tool features a well-crafted dual-prong setup for repairing the putting surface along with a large set of two ball markers emblazoned with the logo of your favorite NFL team.
The divot repair tool also has a rugged grip for holding in wet weather while you show off your team spirit.
Callaway 4-in-1 Divot Repair Tool
Best Callaway Multi-Function Option
- Callaway’s best multi-function divot tool
- Broad dual-prong design is excellent for repairing divots
- Extra golf accessories include brush, grooves cleaner, and magnetic ball mark
From Callaway, the 4-in-1 divot repair tool is an outstanding versatile golf accessory. Featuring additional features such as a bristle brush, cleaner for your club’s grooves, and a magnetic ball marker, this exceptional product does more than repair impacted soil. The tool comes with a neon color finish for bright appearance that makes it easy to find in your bag. A wonderfully capable multi-functional repair tool, the Callaway product saves time and is a terrific gift.
- Versatile switchblade design helps replace turf damage in minimum time
- Wonderfully affordable golf gift for advanced players
- Excellent rest notch to keep clubs off wet turf on golf course
Our choice for the best gift option is the Visualize Premium Divot Repair Tool. Offered in dozens of colors, the Visualize accessory features all-metal construction and a magnetic ball marker along the handle. The prongs are stored in the body until you bring them out with the handy switchblade function. The tool also comes with a notch to keep your clubs and cigars off the ground.
Birdicorn 6-in-1 Divot Tool
Most Versatile Option
- Compact divot repairing prongs keep the tool comfortable to carry
- Highly capable ball line stencil places line on golf ball for accurate putting
- Offers putt alignment guide, bottle opener, grooves cleaner
The best divot tool for versatility is the Birdicorn 6-in-1 accessory. Featuring two narrow prongs for quick and simple turf repair, the Birdicorn accessory fits comfortably in your pockets. A wonderful gift, this 6-in-1 tool can do it all, including helping you draw an alignment line on your golf ball, ball marker holder, along with a bottle opener and cleaner for the grooves on your favorite wedge or short iron.
Callaway Divot Tool
Best Divot-Repairing Option
- Removable ball markers allow for golf ball alignment
- Quickly repairs ball marks with innovative prong design
- Offered in dual-prong or single-prong option
Among the simplest repair tools, the Callaway Divot Tool is an absolute fantastic golf accessory. With an ergonomic handle, the Callaway device is among the best divot repair tools we’ve seen in quite some time.
The two slender prongs effortlessly lift the turf up to repair your divot in minimal time. Offered by Callaway in either a dual-prong or single-prong setup, the Callaway accessory is remarkably crafted.
Frogger Ball Marker and Divot Tool
Best Ball Marker Option
- Magnetic removable ball marker easily attaches to tool for secure travel
- Quickly fixes ball mark on green with two long first-rate prongs
- Made with marvelous compact design for easy carrying in pockets
The Frogger Ball Marker and Divot Tool is two tools in one with a top-tier divot repair device and a terrific ball marker.
The high-quality metal ball marker is excellent for application on the golf course and will allow you to line up the golf ball for your next putt.
About the size of a car key, the Frogger device fits snugly in your pant pockets, but is large enough to ride easily in the cart for quick access once you hit the green.
BettGolf Divot Repair Tool
Most Affordable Option
- Very lightweight and portable for using on the golf course
- Made with rugged grip for easy holding while repairing
- High-quality metal body with switchblade capability to protect prongs
For players looking to equip their golf bag with one of the best divot repair tools on the cheap, the BettGolf Divot Repair Tool certainly fills that need. Available in over 17 colors, the BettGolf accessory is not only a great gift, but is among the most affordably functional golf accessories on the market today.
Although you might consider the BettGolf accessory to be plain, its functionality is quite good and a wonderful option for players looking to save a few bucks on this golf accessory.
Birdie Hunter Repair Tool and Ball Marker
Best Camouflage Option
- Exceptional for the hunting fan, the tool is completely camouflaged
- Long switchblade body is terrific for players with big hands
- A wonderful gift made with exceptional materials
The Birdie Hunter Repair Tool and Ball Marker offers outstanding versatility for the golfer who wants the best divot tool that measures over four inches on this list.
The switchblade housing keeps the two prongs out of sight until you are ready to repair your divot. For hunting fans, the body is completely camouflaged in a mossy oak design with a high contrast orange ball marker.
The body of the accessory also has a long clip allowing you to attach it to your hat, bag, belt and pocket securely.
Mile High Life US States Divot Repair Tool
Most Patriotic Option
- Colorful ball mark of most U.S. state flags
- Excellent switchblade capability that keep prongs safely secured during carrying
- Solid metal grip with ridges for easy non-slip holding
The Mile High company also makes a divot tool that is a wonderful option for patriotic golf lovers. Featuring a magnetic ball marker colored with the state symbol of most states in the U.S., this divot accessory is lightweight and compact.
The prongs on this accessory are long and solidly-built to easily lift the impacted soil for quick repair.
Ideal for carrying in your pocket, the Mile High divot repair tool offers sleek design for repairing divots on the golf course in minimum time.
SelfieGolf Multi Divot Tool
Most Innovative Option
- Lightweight and sturdy, this is one of the best golf innovative divot repair tools with several worthwhile functions
- Golf Game spinner provides fun way to play a round
- Offers club and cigar rest with two-way prong feature
The SelfieGolf Multi Divot Tool is our choice for the most innovative option on our list of best golf divot tools.
Highlighted by several outstanding functions including a cigar and club rest, a ball marker, and golf game spinner that chooses your upcoming shot strategy, the tool is also capable of acting as a makeshift ball mark.
A wonderful gift for advanced players, the SelfieGolf product is a revelation of stunning design and fantastic versatility.
Scotty Cameron Divot Tool
Best Premium Option
- Exceptionally well made repairing tool that carries the Scotty Cameron name
- Lightweight aluminum construction makes the accessory indestructible
- Great for the course to help repair fairway divots
Although he is best known for high-quality putters, Scotty Cameron can also make a wonderful divot tool for your bag. Featuring long, sturdy prongs and a long handle, the Scotty Cameron device is made from aluminum and can replace ball marks quickly on the putting surface.
Among the best divot repair tools on the market, the Cameron provides players with a streamlined metal appearance and excellent design.
The well-known brand does add a few bucks to the bottom line but if you like premium golf accessories, the Scotty Cameron Divot Tool is a must-own.
Golters Divot Repair Tool
Best Multi-Pack Option
- Comes in a four-pack set that makes repairing the green easy to accomplish
- Made from high-quality nickel that also doubles as groove cleaner
- Excellent low-cost gift for high-volume players
The Golters Divot Repair Tool is a compact, groove cleaning marvel that won’t bust your wallet. These nickel-based tools allow you to repair the green in no time with two wide prongs that get quickly under the divot to lift the soil.
Since the accessory is so small, you can even carry it in your pocket to help clean the grooves on your golf club on the fly. This soft-touch product does come in a four-pack set, allowing the golfer to carry multiple in their pocket, bag, and cart.
Pitchfix Divot Repair Tool
Best Multi-Function Option
- Excellent switchblade accessibility for quick access
- Magnetic removable logo ball marker for lining up putts
- Integrated scorecard pencil sharpener at end of product
One of the best divot repair tools on the market is the Pitchfix Divot Repair Tool. With an included switchblade capability that quickly deploys the metal prongs for repairing the green, the Pitchfix product is wonderfully adept at getting the turf back into shape in seconds.
The repair tool is very high-quality and fits easily into your pocket. Also the device comes with several handy accessories including a pencil sharpener and magnetic ball marker to help you line up those long putts.
Incredibly lightweight, this golf accessory is an absolute wonder for golf lovers of all ages.
Questions & Answers
What is a divot tool and why do I need one?
A divot tool is a device that uses two prongs to reach into the soil and lift out the divot that a golf ball creates on a green. Since most greens are soft, a golf ball that is hit high into the air and lands directly on the surface can create a mark that needs repair.
Every golfer is expected to replace their divots on the green so that the putting surface stays smooth for other golfers. By having a repair device that is easy to use, the golfer can quickly replace their divot to save time during their round.
How do I use a divot tool?
A divot tool has two prongs that stick outward from the main hub of the device. Golfers must enter the tool behind the divot and then lift up on the impacted soil. The golfer then takes their putter and taps down the raised bubble of soil to make it smooth.
Although the divot does damage the area around the mark, replacing the divot allows it to quickly repair on its own. A high-quality repair tool allows the golfer to repair the turf without further damage. Other accessories such as a golf tee can create more puncture areas in the green, something all players should avoid if possible.
What are the different types of golf divot tools?
There are several different types of golf divot tools including a standard design that has two prongs that stay firm and are cast with stainless steel. Another type of repair device allows the prongs to collapse into a metal body. Other divot tools include a round, multi-prong device that lifts the divot easily and without damaging the green.
Most divot tools also include other accessories to help the golfer save time including a removable ball marker with colored aluminum trims. Divot tools can be found with different colors that allow the player to color coordinate the tool with their current clubs and bag
Do I need a divot tool?
Yes, each golfer needs a repair device in their bag. It is considered rude and harmful to ignore the divots you make on the green and to leave them alone without repair could cause a club to forfeit your right to play at the club.
Most golf courses insist that all players create a community at their club and want the players to believe that keeping the grounds in premium shape is the job of all who play the layout. By replacing divots on the green, golfers allow the next players to the hole to experience the green in a pristine condition.
Golf divot tools are a necessity in every golfer’s bag as they quickly repair the damage that shots can create on a green. Available in multiple colors, these lightweight tools offer great versatility along with plenty of additional features.
The top divot repair accessory on our list, the No Goof Divot Repair Tool, offers a switchblade ability that keeps the prongs securely inside the tool’s body for exceptional protection and to provide golfers with a compact frame that doesn’t take up space in their bag or pocket.
A must-have for any golfer that wants to preserve and maintain the health of greens, the best golf divot tool for your bag is incredibly affordable and the perfect gift for playing partners.