Why is it so hard to master the golf swing? I will answer many questions that will undoubtedly arise as we show you how to achieve the “swing of perfection”
What is the single most thing that will help you advance to the next level when it comes to your golf game?
And where is the best place to practice?
The driving range.
Ben Hogan used to practice for hours a day perfecting his golf swing. So much so that it was not uncommon for him to stay on the range until his hands bled.
In this article, I will outline 13 driving range tips for beginners that will help you to pinpoint specific areas that will help lower your golf score.
More Golf Tips & How To's
- 10 Fun Golf Games
- 13 Driving Range Tips for Beginners
- 17 Chipping Drills for Every Situation
- Average Golf Score: What’s a Good Score?
- Best Golf Tips of All Time
- Golf Workouts that will Improve Your Game
- Golf Phrases: Funny Golf Slang and Terms
- How Much Does a Golf Cart Weigh?
- How Much Does it Cost to Regrip Golf Clubs?
- How to Break 80
- How to Draw the Golf Ball the Perfect Way
- How to Grip the Golf Club
- How to Hit Long Irons
- How to Hit the Golf Ball
- How to Improve Your Golf Swing
- How to Measure Putter Length the Correct Way
- How to Hit Wedges Like a Pro
- The Perfect Golf Swing Plane: Here’s How You Can Do It
- What are Soft Golf Balls?